In order for us to assist you in properly fitting a saddle, here is a quick guide for taking a tracing of your horse.
1. Have a friend ready to help on the opposite side you are on and a flexi-curve ruler (available at most office supply stores)
2. Stand the horse square on level ground with its head straight.
3. Place the flexi-curve ruler over the withers approximately 3 fingers behind the scapula where the saddle will lay.
4. Gently stroke down each side of the horse on the flexi-curve ruler and gently lift off the horse's back.
5. Lay the flexi-curve ruler on an open file folder or paper and trace the inside of your ruler. Lable the left and right sides. Make sure your name is on the paper and fax or email the tracing to us. If you need to use multiple sheets of paper, please line them up and draw a straight line across them. Then trace your ruler. This will aid us, upon receiving your tracing, to line the pages up and avoid any distortion of your tracing.
No documents found.
Flying Star Stables
1044 County Road 15
Brighton, Colorado 80601